The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and volunteering in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- How To Savor Scotland’s Best Steak And Ale Pie - Apr 24, 2017
- A Delicious Itinerary: Discovering Authentic Eats in Marseille - Apr 18, 2017
- The Best Way To Explore Traditional Icelandic Culture In Reykjavik - Mar 20, 2017
- How To Have An Immersive California Farm Stay Experience - Mar 13, 2017
- A Guide To NYC’s Best Subway Art - Mar 8, 2017