Fall is here and with its arrival comes a whole new roster of cocktails featuring seasonal ingredients and festive touches. Toast to autumn with fall cocktails that are perfect for Halloween, harvest feasts and warming up on a cool evening from the following hotels throughout the United States.
The Otesaga Spookytini
Hotel: The Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, New York
- 2 oz. Stoli Gala Apple
- 1 ½ oz Ginger beer
- Dash of cherry juice
- Garnish: Cherry stuffed lychee nut, soaked in ginger brandy
Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and serve in a Martini glass. Garnish with a cherry stuffed lychee “eyeball.”
Hotel: The Bowery Hotel in NYC
- 1.5oz Domaine de Canton
- .25oz Orange Liqueur (Combier)
- 1.5oz homemade eggnog
- A pinch each of ground nutmeg and cinnamon.
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, shake ingredients and strain into a Coupe glass.
Hotel: Blue Star Lounge at JW Marriott Desert Springs in Palm Desert, CA
- 1 ½ oz Knob Creek Bourbon
- ½ oz Sweet Vermouth
- ¼ oz Maraschino Liqueur
- ¼ oz Averna Amaro
Add all ingredients in a mixing glass with. Stir (25 one direction – 25 other direction). Strain from mixing glass into chilled martini glass and garnish with orange peel.
Hotel: Sea Island in Sea Island, GA
- 1 oz. vanilla vodka
- ¼ oz. Catdaddy Moonshine
- 1 oz. Amber Agave
- 2 oz. Orchard Pear
- 1 ½ oz. Isategi Cidre
- ½ oz. fresh lemon juice
In a shaker combine vodka, Catdaddy, Agave, and Orchard Pear liqueur, lemon juice top with ice, shake well, strain into champagne glass and top with Cidre garnish with lemon peel.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- I Volunteered At An Orphanage, And Now I Campaign Against It - May 4, 2016
- Transformative Travel: An Incredible Journey Through Bhutan - Apr 26, 2016
- In Pursuit Of Namibia’s Famous Ancient “White Lady” Of Brandberg Mountain - Apr 21, 2016
- 9 Best Vegetarian Restaurants In The American Southwest - Apr 20, 2016
- 10 Fascinating Cultural Experiences To Have In Bhutan - Apr 19, 2016