As many of you know, Epicure & Culture is not only an online magazine dedicated to food, wine, culture and responsible travel, but also a launching platform for a number of other products and services, like tour guiding in NYC, responsible and transformative travel planning, travel photography and one-on-one brand and blogging consulting.
For those based in NYC looking to create a successful travel brand, we’re now offering another opportunity — this one for free. On Thursday, July 3, 2014, at 7pm we’re hosting a complimentary meet-and-greet at the Grape & Vine in the West Village with discounted wines, specialty cocktails and nibbles. Put on in conjunction with The Culinary Shaman, the event will allow those interested in creating a successful online brand and/or blog to come mingle and ask the organizers any questions you may have in regards to blogging, branding and running an online business. It also provides a chance to meet the seminar organizers, learn about the course and how it can benefit you and make new friends and potential business partners.
The meet-and-greet will be the introduction to a 3-part workshop entitled “Blogging And Branding For Success,” which will take place on July 10, 17 and 24 near Union Square (location given with signup). Note: The meet-and-greet is open to all, whether you sign up for the seminar or not (although we hope that you do!). Feel free to bring friends.
For more information, please email editorial (at) epicureandculture (dot) com or click here to RSVP via Eventbrite. More details provided on the below flyer:
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- A Culturally-Immersive Adventure In Mongolia’s Altai Mountains - Jul 8, 2023
- This Recipe Sharing Platform Supports Women In The Culinary Industry (Labneh Recipe Included!) - Nov 5, 2020
- Hiking The Mohare Danda Community Eco-Trek In Nepal - Jun 3, 2020
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2020
- How To Create & Grow A Profitable Blogging Business (Ethically) - Jan 18, 2020