A typical dish in the Middle East, South Asia and the Balkans, kofta consists of minced lamb or beef rolled into balls or patties. The meat is usually spiced with onions, salt, pepper, cumin and/or other spices. It is often served with rice and sometimes gravy.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- How To Make Stuffed Zucchini Like You’re From Syria [Free Cookbook] - Dec 29, 2017
- A Local’s Guide To Times Square - Nov 30, 2017
- 14 Ways To Explore Food & Art In Denver, Colorado - Nov 27, 2017
- Where To Sip Sustainable Wine In The Dominican Republic - Nov 13, 2017
- Learning The Art Of Fresco In Florence - Oct 16, 2017