A typical dish in the Middle East, South Asia and the Balkans, kofta consists of minced lamb or beef rolled into balls or patties. The meat is usually spiced with onions, salt, pepper, cumin and/or other spices. It is often served with rice and sometimes gravy.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Your Ultimate Guide To Pasco County, Florida - May 24, 2018
- The Ultimate Solo Female Traveler’s Guide To Tampa Bay, Florida - May 16, 2018
- The Culture Carnivore’s Guide To Norwalk, Connecticut - Mar 13, 2018
- Exploring The Toraja Death Rituals Of Indonesia - Mar 6, 2018
- How To Tour Cambodia While Helping Local Children - Feb 27, 2018