The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and volunteering in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Understanding Porters’ Rights When Climbing Kilimanjaro - Aug 16, 2017
- How To Have A Scenic (And Delicious!) Dutchess County Road Trip From NYC - Aug 3, 2017
- Rediscovering Akhti, A Lost Dish Of India [Recipe] - Jul 31, 2017
- A Simple Solution For Staying Connected On The Train [Giveaway Inside!] - May 2, 2017
- How To Savor Scotland’s Best Steak And Ale Pie - Apr 24, 2017