A typical dish in Peru and other Andean communities, anticuchos consist of grilled skewed meats — usually beef heart — often marinated in vinegar and spices like cumin, garlic and aji. It is usually served with boiled potato. To make the Peruvian meal extra spicy, add some extra aji.
For more information on Peruvian food, check out the Epicure’s Guide To Peruvian Cooking And Cuisine.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- A Culturally-Immersive Adventure In Mongolia’s Altai Mountains - Jul 8, 2023
- This Recipe Sharing Platform Supports Women In The Culinary Industry (Labneh Recipe Included!) - Nov 5, 2020
- Hiking The Mohare Danda Community Eco-Trek In Nepal - Jun 3, 2020
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2020
- How To Create & Grow A Profitable Blogging Business (Ethically) - Jan 18, 2020