This delicious hot pot meal features ingredients like chicken wings, pork, sausage balls, Chinese cabbage, seaweed, fish, carrots, and other meats and vegetables that are left to cook on a bubbling hot pot while you dine. It’s a tasty way to experience traditional Taiwanese culinary culture. I recommend also drinking the broth as a soup, as it becomes flavored with all the ingredients cooking in the pot.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- This Recipe Sharing Platform Supports Women In The Culinary Industry (Labneh Recipe Included!) - Nov 5, 2020
- Hiking The Mohare Danda Community Eco-Trek In Nepal - Jun 3, 2020
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2020
- How To Create & Grow A Profitable Blogging Business (Ethically) - Jan 18, 2020
- Exploring Historic England By Train [5-Day itinerary] - Oct 24, 2019