While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- How To Make Stuffed Zucchini Like You’re From Syria [Free Cookbook] - Dec 29, 2017
- A Local’s Guide To Times Square - Nov 30, 2017
- 14 Ways To Explore Food & Art In Denver, Colorado - Nov 27, 2017
- Where To Sip Sustainable Wine In The Dominican Republic - Nov 13, 2017
- Learning The Art Of Fresco In Florence - Oct 16, 2017