We’re getting excited, as the 2014 New York Travel Festival is quickly approaching — April 26 and 27 at Bohemian National Hall and Hostelling International. At the festival, attendees will have opportunities to speak one-on-with travel experts, attend panel discussions to learn more about the industry and how to travel smarter, sample global cuisines from top chefs, attend workshops on food and culture, see some of the newest innovations in travel technology, play travel trivia explore New York City through discounted tours and more.
Along with being one of the official media partners for the event, Epicure & Culture editor Jessica Festa is one of the featured travel experts. You’ll be able to make appointments for one-on-one talks with her on April 26 between 3:30pm and 4:50pm — you can make your appointment by clicking here once you have your ticket — about topics like solo travel, romantic travel, budget travel, cultural travel, culinary travel, creating an online magazine, building a brand and much more.
Epicure & Culture will also be taking part in the Travel Babel portion of the festival, where seasoned travelers speak live and on video, sharing meaningful travel stories about transformation, adventure and on the road epiphanies and becoming a passionate traveler.
A few other festival highlights one can expect include:
- Lee Abbamonte, the youngest American to visit every country in the world, will do the keynote speech on April 27 as well as play “Stump Lee,” a trivia game where attendees can attempt to stump this travel expert
- A Mexican food and mezcal tasting
- G Adventures Founder Bruce Poon Tip will speak about his experience building a travel business and being a sustainable travel advocate
- Travel 2.0 will showcase the latest in travel tech, with presentations from travel tech startups
- Travel video host Kelley Ferro will speak about how to successfully create a video series for your brand
- A culinary travel workshop with Foodie International founder Elyse Pasquale
And much more! We hope to see you there. To purchase your tickets, click here.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- A Culturally-Immersive Adventure In Mongolia’s Altai Mountains - Jul 8, 2023
- This Recipe Sharing Platform Supports Women In The Culinary Industry (Labneh Recipe Included!) - Nov 5, 2020
- Hiking The Mohare Danda Community Eco-Trek In Nepal - Jun 3, 2020
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2020
- How To Create & Grow A Profitable Blogging Business (Ethically) - Jan 18, 2020