South Australia’s Kangaroo Island offers a true escape into the country’s untouched wilderness. It’s a place where small businesses work together, beaches are pure white and litter-free and innovative menus are crafted based on sustainably-sourced ingredients. Moreover, it’s a place where locals don’t let big business get the best of them and keep their land relatively pure where wildlife can roam free. I would like to thank Exceptional Kangaroo Island for lending me the following photographs, as well as showing me around during my visit to this beautiful paradise. Instead of having pre-set itineraries, the company tailors tours to the client’s interests.
Note: For a full guide on wildlife touring on Kangaroo Island, check out editor Jessica Festa’s guest post on Twenty-Something Travel.
My trip to Kangaroo Island was sponsored by the South Australian Tourism Commission. I was not required to write about the trip and was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- A Culturally-Immersive Adventure In Mongolia’s Altai Mountains - Jul 8, 2023
- This Recipe Sharing Platform Supports Women In The Culinary Industry (Labneh Recipe Included!) - Nov 5, 2020
- Hiking The Mohare Danda Community Eco-Trek In Nepal - Jun 3, 2020
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2020
- How To Create & Grow A Profitable Blogging Business (Ethically) - Jan 18, 2020