Epicure & Culture works with clients in a variety of ways, from traditional advertising to press trips to ambassador programs and beyond. Please contact editor Jessica Festa directly to inquire about advertising and partnership possibilities.
If you are interested in advertising, would like to discuss rates, or have any further questions, please use the contact form below and put “Advertising” in the subject.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Culture Enthusiast Jennifer Doré Dallas Tells Us How To Get Off The Tourist Trail In Southeast Asia - March 7, 2014
- Earth Lodge: A Soul-Finding Farmstay In The Mountains Of Guatemala - March 6, 2014
- Expert Q&A: Seasoned Family Traveler Amanda Kendle Talks On The Benefits Of Traveling With Kids - February 28, 2014
- Epicure & Culture Partners With The New York Travel Festival - February 26, 2014
- The Hornbill Camp: Where Bird Sanctuary Meets Organic Plantation Meets Hotel In India - February 26, 2014