While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- How Your Smartphone Can Help You Have A Memorable Camping Experience - Jul 17, 2015
- Essential Tips For Brewing Beer Like A Pro - Jul 16, 2015
- Tracing Saint Lucia’s Chocolate Heritage [Recipe Included!] - Jul 15, 2015
- How Small Actions When Traveling Have A Big Impact On Children - Jul 9, 2015
- Masala Vada & Cutting Chai: Experiencing Indian Culture Via Train - Jul 9, 2015