While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About Exploring The Real Indonesia - October 20, 2014
- Tasty Trails: Delicious Culinary Experiences In Saint Lucia - October 16, 2014
- Exploring The Largest Gin Collection At Sea (Tasting Guide Included!) - October 15, 2014
- Green Design: An Alpine Wonderland Victoria Vacation Rental In Australia [Photos] - October 12, 2014
- Brooklyn Oenology Winery Brings Local Drink, Food And Art To NYC - October 3, 2014