While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Travel Guide: Food, Culture And Responsible Tourism In Chiang Mai, Thailand - August 27, 2014
- Travel Guide: Food, Culture And Responsible Tourism In Bangkok, Thailand - August 25, 2014
- 4 Great Cultural Attractions For A True Taste Of Miami - August 21, 2014
- Trip Tips: A Local’s Guide To Buenos Aires, Argentina - August 21, 2014
- A Look At The Mafia’s Control On The Italian Food System (And What’s Being Done About It) - August 20, 2014