While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Swedish Brown Bread: How To Savor This Delicious Tradition [Recipe] - Feb 3, 2016
- How One Artisan Shop Is Working To End Sex Slavery In India (And How You Can Help) - Jan 28, 2016
- 5 Remote Destinations Around The Globe - Jan 26, 2016
- 6 Global Good Experiences To Have In Chiang Mai, Thailand - Jan 25, 2016
- Denver Day Trip: Relaxing In Colorado’s Curative Hot Springs - Jan 21, 2016