While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- India’s Karni Mata Temple Is Devoted To Rats - Jul 21, 2016
- Everything You Need To Know About The Traditional Balsamic Vinegar Of Modena - Jul 20, 2016
- Love Food? You Need To Visit Croatia’s Pag Island - Jul 6, 2016
- 4 Reasons You Need To Visit Paris This Summer - Jun 24, 2016
- Gorilla Trekking In Rwanda Reveals The True Meaning Of Ecotourism - Jun 14, 2016