While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- A Delicious Itinerary: Discovering Authentic Eats in Marseille - Oct 24, 2016
- 5 Beautiful Boutique Hotels In The USA - Oct 13, 2016
- 5 Stunning Experiential Guesthouses In The South Of France - Oct 11, 2016
- How To Make Calissons Like A Provence Pastry Chef [Recipe] - Sep 20, 2016
- 10 Culinary Experiences That Will Make You Crave An Edmonton Getaway - Sep 13, 2016