While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- How To Explore Ukrainian Culture In Edmonton - Aug 24, 2016
- Love Cocktails? Here’s Why You Should Head To Savannah - Aug 17, 2016
- Finding Strength On The Cliffs Of Inishmore - Aug 16, 2016
- How Tourists Can Help Save Hawaii’s Vulnerable Waterways - Aug 10, 2016
- Tour The Seven Ancient Wonders Of The World - Aug 5, 2016