While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Caribbean Culture: A Lesson In Cigar Pairing In The Dominican Republic - Feb 26, 2015
- 5 Unique Eats In Chicago, Illinois - Feb 26, 2015
- Disturbing Facts About The American Corn Industry [Infographic] - Feb 25, 2015
- 4 San Francisco Sights For Music Lovers - Feb 24, 2015
- Unraveling The Roots Of Malnutrition In Haiti - Feb 19, 2015