While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Give Your 2015 Bucket List A Responsible Makeover With These Essential Tips - Jan 22, 2015
- Responsible Travel: A Unique Approach To Sustainable Marine Tourism - Jan 21, 2015
- Conscious Travel: 10 Myths About Responsible Tourism - Jan 19, 2015
- Epicure’s Guide To Phoenix, Arizona [And How To Burn Off The Calories Locally] - Jan 15, 2015
- Have You Tried Yonderbound For Travel Planning? - Jan 14, 2015