While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Love Culture, Coffee & Cocktails? Here’s Why You Need To Visit Mexico City - Jan 12, 2017
- 8 Awesome Whiskey-Focused Watering Holes In Nashville - Dec 28, 2016
- How To Discard Your Well-Traveled Clothes Responsibly - Dec 13, 2016
- A Rare View Of Rwanda (And How To Experience It For Yourself) - Dec 7, 2016
- Exploring French Culture Through Mouthwatering Food In Nice - Nov 30, 2016