While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- The Best Way To Explore Traditional Icelandic Culture In Reykjavik - Mar 20, 2017
- How To Have An Immersive California Farm Stay Experience - Mar 13, 2017
- A Guide To NYC’s Best Subway Art - Mar 8, 2017
- This Is What Happens When We See Refugees As Human Beings - Mar 8, 2017
- How To Ethically Volunteer With Injured Animals In India - Mar 7, 2017