While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- The Evolution Of Cuban Cuisine In NYC (And Where To Eat It) - Feb 22, 2017
- How To Give Your Mexican Tortillas A Healthy Makeover - Feb 21, 2017
- The Only Guide To Regional Empanadas You’ll Ever Need - Feb 20, 2017
- Eat Your Way Through NYC At These 6 Offbeat Cupcake Shops - Feb 16, 2017
- 3 Amazing Ways To Help Refugees In Europe - Feb 15, 2017