While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Ethical Intentions: Why Giving Isn’t Always Good - Dec 18, 2014
- Drinking Culture: A Sip Of Corfu, Greece - Dec 16, 2014
- Some Like It Hot: The Best Spicy Cocktails In New York City - Dec 11, 2014
- Top Ways To Explore Nature In Trinidad And Tobago - Dec 10, 2014
- Sustainable Travel: Pastoralist Communities vs Safari Parks - Dec 9, 2014