While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- The 8 Best Cities To Vacation In Canada [Photo Essay] - September 22, 2014
- Innovative Eats: How Black Tree Is Converting Vegans In NYC - September 19, 2014
- North Carolina Travel: 5 Of Charlotte’s Finest Downtown Hotels - September 19, 2014
- Tasty Travel: 9 Ways To Immerse Yourself In Local Food Culture [Infographic] - September 18, 2014
- Tasty Travel: Latin America’s Best Street Eats - September 17, 2014