While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 4 Reasons You Need To Visit Paris This Summer - Jun 24, 2016
- Gorilla Trekking In Rwanda Reveals The True Meaning Of Ecotourism - Jun 14, 2016
- This Is What Happens When You Explore San Antonio Beyond The Missions - Jun 12, 2016
- How Desertification Is Killing Culture In Africa (And How To Help) - Jun 9, 2016
- Your Complete Guide To Hassle-Free Composting In NYC - Jun 8, 2016