While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Transformative Travel: An Incredible Journey Through Bhutan - Apr 26, 2016
- In Pursuit Of Namibia’s Famous Ancient “White Lady” Of Brandberg Mountain - Apr 21, 2016
- 9 Best Vegetarian Restaurants In The American Southwest - Apr 20, 2016
- 10 Fascinating Cultural Experiences To Have In Bhutan - Apr 19, 2016
- 8 Tips For Celebrating A Spectacular Birthday On The Road - Apr 14, 2016