While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- This Moroccan Couscous Recipe Will Immerse You In Authentic Culture - May 25, 2016
- Exploring Authentic Uzbekistan Culture In A Brooklyn Kitchen - May 19, 2016
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2016
- JustFly’s Picks For Iconic Foods To Try In Canada - May 16, 2016
- 8 Powerful Reasons You Should Care About Sustainable Tourism - May 12, 2016