While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Sommelier Certification: How To Truly Appreciate (And Understand) Champagne - April 23, 2014
- Infographic: A Look At The World Food Crisis - April 21, 2014
- How Greenloons Is Helping People Book Responsible Travel Experiences - April 18, 2014
- Sommelier Certification: Exploring The Wines Of The Loire Valley - April 16, 2014
- Are You Attending The New York Travel Festival? We Are! - April 14, 2014