While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- H Is For Holiday Health - May 20, 2015
- Delicious Vermont: Aged Cheddar & Maple Syrup Immersion At Sugarbush Farm - May 20, 2015
- A Guide To Dining Etiquette Around The World - May 18, 2015
- Visual Feast: What & Where To Eat In The Azores [Photo Essay] - May 13, 2015
- Tasty Tips: How To Pair Wine And Takeout Food [Infographic] - May 12, 2015