While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Norway Travel: How To Explore Oslo Like A Local - Mar 30, 2015
- Exploring The Basalt Lined Vineyards And Historic Grapes Of The Azores’ Pico Island - Mar 27, 2015
- Israel Travel: How To Explore Tel Aviv Like A Local - Mar 25, 2015
- Evicting Poor Communities To Grow Food for Fuel In Tanzania - Mar 20, 2015
- Notes On Nostalgia, Love And Russian Food [Recipes Included] - Mar 16, 2015