While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Have A Decadent Halloween With These Sweet & Savory Chocolate Recipes - October 30, 2014
- Culinary Culture: A Delicious Guide To Turkish Food, From Past To Present - October 29, 2014
- Horchata NYC: Where Modern Mexican Food Meets Authentic Design - October 27, 2014
- How To Experience The Best Of California’s Temecula Valley Wine Country - October 24, 2014
- A Taste Of Italy: 5 Best Bites In Tuscany - October 23, 2014