While many people have viewed sand art in the form of plastic containers filled with rainbow-colored granules and ornate beach castles, English environmental artist and photographer Tony Plant takes sand art to a whole new level. Exhibiting contemporary, Guerrilla-style works, Plant uses the natural landscape as his gallery for all to enjoy until the rolling waves erase his masterpieces. Plant has been creating these types of works for more than 20 years, creating detailed patterns and turning what most people view as a simple afternoon activity to works of creativity that are hard to ignore and impossible to forget.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Savor Sweden: Epicure’s Guide To Stockholm’s Best Food Markets - Aug 13, 2015
- UK Cares: Conflict Cafe Promotes Peace Through Food This Fall In London - Aug 12, 2015
- French Polynesia Beyond Tahiti: 3 Other Islands Worth Exploring - Aug 7, 2015
- Where To Sip The Best Old Fashioned Cocktails In The USA - Aug 6, 2015
- Essential Tips For Brewing Beer Like A Pro - Jul 16, 2015