The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and volunteering in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Tasty Trails: Delicious Culinary Experiences In Saint Lucia - October 16, 2014
- Exploring The Largest Gin Collection At Sea (Tasting Guide Included!) - October 15, 2014
- Green Design: An Alpine Wonderland Victoria Vacation Rental In Australia [Photos] - October 12, 2014
- Brooklyn Oenology Winery Brings Local Drink, Food And Art To NYC - October 3, 2014
- How You Can Have A Global Table Adventure Without Leaving Home - October 1, 2014