The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and doing orphanage work in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 4 Great Cultural Attractions For A True Taste Of Miami - August 21, 2014
- Trip Tips: A Local’s Guide To Buenos Aires, Argentina - August 21, 2014
- A Look At The Mafia’s Control On The Italian Food System (And What’s Being Done About It) - August 20, 2014
- Local Secrets, Cultural Immersion And Going Beyond The Guidebook In Rome, Italy - August 18, 2014
- Coffee Cherry Skins: The Superfood You Haven’t Heard Of - August 15, 2014