The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and volunteering in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- How You Can Have A Global Table Adventure Without Leaving Home - October 1, 2014
- Infographic: An A-Z Of Forgotten Classic Cocktails - September 30, 2014
- Who Else Wants To Explore Italy’s Amalfi Coast Like A Local? - September 24, 2014
- The 8 Best Cities To Vacation In Canada [Photo Essay] - September 22, 2014
- Innovative Eats: How Black Tree Is Converting Vegans In NYC - September 19, 2014