The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and volunteering in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 6 Of The Best Artisanal Ice Cream Shops In America - November 19, 2014
- From Bacon Flights To Candied Cherry Chocolate: Creative Restaurants In Southern California Worth The Trip - November 19, 2014
- Is Iran Safe? The Traveler’s Guide To This Often Misunderstood Country - November 17, 2014
- California Culture: An Artisanal Afternoon In Old Town Temecula - November 13, 2014
- Everything You Need To Know About Food In Dubai - November 12, 2014