The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and volunteering in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- How To Experience The Best Of California’s Temecula Valley Wine Country - October 24, 2014
- A Taste Of Italy: 5 Best Bites In Tuscany - October 23, 2014
- Tasty Travel: Learning The Art Of Soba Making In Japan - October 22, 2014
- Everything You Need To Know About Exploring The Real Indonesia - October 20, 2014
- Tasty Trails: Delicious Culinary Experiences In Saint Lucia - October 16, 2014