The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and doing orphanage work in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Ancient Grains: How A Makeshift Bakehouse And Experimental Garden Are Changing Our Perspective On Food - July 24, 2014
- Sommelier Certification: Exploring Spirits From Navy Gin To Straight Bourbon Whiskey - July 23, 2014
- This Fort Lauderdale Restaurant Is Too Good Not To Mention - July 22, 2014
- Food, Culture And Fun: Travel With A Blogger In Italy - July 21, 2014
- Why Our Stories Matter: A Look At Novelist Scott Bergstrom’s WWII-Era European Passport Collection - July 21, 2014