The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and volunteering in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Tasty Travel: Latin America’s Best Street Eats - September 17, 2014
- From Setup To Salary: How To Create A Professional Blog That Makes Money - September 16, 2014
- Wine Innovation: The World’s First Commercial Rooftop Vineyard Grows In NYC - September 13, 2014
- Moving To NYC: What You Should Expect - September 11, 2014
- Al Fresco Adrenaline Rush: Top Nature Adventures In Saint Lucia - September 10, 2014