The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and volunteering in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- To Be Honest, I Just Want To Volunteer: Common Voluntourism Mistakes And How To Fix Them - October 31, 2014
- Wildlife Experiences: A Humane Holiday Or Torturous Tourism? - October 30, 2014
- Have A Decadent Halloween With These Sweet & Savory Chocolate Recipes - October 30, 2014
- Culinary Culture: A Delicious Guide To Turkish Food, From Past To Present - October 29, 2014
- Horchata NYC: Where Modern Mexican Food Meets Authentic Design - October 27, 2014