The following two tabs change content below.
Jessica Festa is the editor of Epicure & Culture as well as Jessie on a Journey. She enjoys getting lost in new cities and having experiences you don’t read about in guidebooks. Some of her favorite travel experiences have been teaching English in Thailand, trekking her way through South America, backpacking Europe solo, road tripping through Australia, agritouring through Tuscany, and doing orphanage work in Ghana.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Travel Guide: Food, Culture And Responsible Tourism In Chiang Mai, Thailand - August 27, 2014
- Travel Guide: Food, Culture And Responsible Tourism In Bangkok, Thailand - August 25, 2014
- 4 Great Cultural Attractions For A True Taste Of Miami - August 21, 2014
- Trip Tips: A Local’s Guide To Buenos Aires, Argentina - August 21, 2014
- A Look At The Mafia’s Control On The Italian Food System (And What’s Being Done About It) - August 20, 2014