While here at Epicure & Culture we love discussing the joy food brings as well as the experiential element it adds to travel, it’s also important to look at other ways food — or lack thereof — is affecting the world. The World Food Crisis is an important issue to think about because as many hungry people there are out there, there is so much food being wasted. We invite you to check out the following infographic to learn more about this issue, as well as begin considering ways you can help.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- 5 Fun Ways To Explore Bangkok Beyond The Grand Palace - Aug 23, 2017
- Understanding Porters’ Rights When Climbing Kilimanjaro - Aug 16, 2017
- How To Have A Scenic (And Delicious!) Dutchess County Road Trip From NYC - Aug 3, 2017
- Rediscovering Akhti, A Lost Dish Of India [Recipe] - Jul 31, 2017
- A Simple Solution For Staying Connected On The Train [Giveaway Inside!] - May 2, 2017