While here at Epicure & Culture we love discussing the joy food brings as well as the experiential element it adds to travel, it’s also important to look at other ways food — or lack thereof — is affecting the world. The World Food Crisis is an important issue to think about because as many hungry people there are out there, there is so much food being wasted. We invite you to check out the following infographic to learn more about this issue, as well as begin considering ways you can help.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- A Culturally-Immersive Adventure In Mongolia’s Altai Mountains - Jul 8, 2023
- This Recipe Sharing Platform Supports Women In The Culinary Industry (Labneh Recipe Included!) - Nov 5, 2020
- Hiking The Mohare Danda Community Eco-Trek In Nepal - Jun 3, 2020
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2020
- How To Create & Grow A Profitable Blogging Business (Ethically) - Jan 18, 2020