While here at Epicure & Culture we love discussing the joy food brings as well as the experiential element it adds to travel, it’s also important to look at other ways food — or lack thereof — is affecting the world. The World Food Crisis is an important issue to think about because as many hungry people there are out there, there is so much food being wasted. We invite you to check out the following infographic to learn more about this issue, as well as begin considering ways you can help.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- Where To Sip Sustainable Wine In The Dominican Republic - Nov 13, 2017
- Learning The Art Of Fresco In Florence - Oct 16, 2017
- Vegan Adventures: Foraging In Central Park - Sep 27, 2017
- How To Stay Well (And Have Fun) In Myrtle Beach - Sep 25, 2017
- 5 Fun Ways To Explore Bangkok Beyond The Grand Palace - Aug 23, 2017