The best tortillas I had during my trip to Guatemala were at Rincon Tipico in Antigua. Not surprisingly, these thick, hearty and soft circles of dough were made by hand right outside the restaurant for patrons to see. The address is 4a Calle (#3), and you’ll enjoy satisfying meals like chorizo, carne a la plancha (grilled steak) and pollo milanesa (fried chicken cutlet) — accompanied by rice, vegetables and tortillas — for about $2.50 USD per person.
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- A Culturally-Immersive Adventure In Mongolia’s Altai Mountains - Jul 8, 2023
- This Recipe Sharing Platform Supports Women In The Culinary Industry (Labneh Recipe Included!) - Nov 5, 2020
- Hiking The Mohare Danda Community Eco-Trek In Nepal - Jun 3, 2020
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2020
- How To Create & Grow A Profitable Blogging Business (Ethically) - Jan 18, 2020