While Vancouver in British Columbia, Canada, is known as a pristine and ultra-clean city, it has a darker side that can be seen by wandering through its hidden alleys.
After being told by locals the alleyways in Gastown were safe to walk down, I decided to see for myself what exactly was hiding in these darker corners.
What I discovered was a world of opinionated and creative street art.
Do you have a favorite city for graffiti?
Since you’re already in British Columbia, consider taking a trip to Victoria BC to further explore the province’s many offerings!
Latest posts by Jessica Festa (see all)
- This Recipe Sharing Platform Supports Women In The Culinary Industry (Labneh Recipe Included!) - Nov 5, 2020
- Hiking The Mohare Danda Community Eco-Trek In Nepal - Jun 3, 2020
- 6 Important Questions For Choosing A Responsible Yoga Retreat - May 18, 2020
- How To Create & Grow A Profitable Blogging Business (Ethically) - Jan 18, 2020
- Exploring Historic England By Train [5-Day itinerary] - Oct 24, 2019